Sunday 15 April 2007

Festival and Birthday Wishes

In a couple of hours a group of us from the hostel are heading over to a music festival. We won tickets at the BBQ (at the hostel) on Friday night, it looks like a good lineup. The only Western band are Keane, but it should be interesting to hear some Latino Rock! Still enjoying Santiago, but I´ve decided to move on to Mendoza (Argentina) on Tuesday. I´ve decided against travelling further south, as winter is approaching and I don´t want to be stranded when I´m on a pretty tight schedule. I´ve decided to make my way through Argentina (probably Mendoza, Cordoba, Buenos Aires, Iguazu) to Brazil. But I´ve enjoyed having such a relaxing week here in Santiago. Well not much else to report at the moment.
Happy Birthday Clare, hope you have a great day!
x

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i did thank you
from clare

joany said...

hi karen hope the concert was ok and u enjoyed it. the group keane are they related to roy ?
love aunt joan

Anonymous said...

Just two months and six days till I head to Buenos Aires and Rio (not that I am counting down), so any tips on things to see (and particularily about the state of the buses and roads) gratefully received!
Looking forward to seeing some photo's of the really big guinea pigs at Ugassu Falls....

little chief said...

Don´t worry Clare I saw that comment, but obviously Blogger decided to delete it.

Aunty Joan, afraid not!

Helen, I think I will be in Buenos Aires next week, so will take a ridiculous number of photographs! Apparently its 12 hrs on the bus from Iguasu Falls to BA, but the roads are really good here in Argentina.

xx