Tuesday 20 March 2007

No internet on the Inca Trail?

Can you believe it?

So I will be out of touch for awhile, did I hear a collective sigh of relief, "thank god I don´t have to read this damn blog or leave a comment"? Well don´t worry I´ll be back Sunday, with a full report of the hike and some photographs.
I´m a little apprehensive as I´m still struggling to catch my breath when I walk too fast around Cusco. Thankfully oxygen will be available, but I hope it doesn´t come to that.
I have a briefing tonight with the rest of the group, I´m hoping for a room full of seriously unfit people.

Hasta Luego,
Karen

2 comments:

joany said...

hi karen youve taken some lovely photos it looks lovely there especially those steps wish i had your energy take care love aunt joan xx

Garreth said...

Thank God I don't have to read this blog or leave a comment. I can't believe the Incas never got online. How backward is that?!