Sunday 25 November 2007

Harvest Trail

Tomorrow I start work at a farm picking cherries. It's about an hour outside of Melbourne and I'll be living on the farm. I plan to work for 3 and a bit weeks (if everything goes well) and make my way to Sydney for Christmas and the New Year. My work day will be 7.30- 5pm 6 days a week, yikes!
I had hoped to have my blog up to date before leaving, but after several hours online, uploading photographs and replying to emails I still have more to post. I've spent most of today gathering things for the farm, I'm now the proud owner of a cowboy hat and the world's largest bottle of insect repellent.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to get online over the next few weeks, so if an email goes unanswered do not worry!

This is me at the Rush Cafe, were I worked for a whole four days, with Beau, Uta and Mac.

No comments: