Saturday 20 October 2007

Update

Since arriving in New Zealand (12th September) my posts have been rather sporadic. This is mostly due to travelling on the Kiwi Experience bus. My days have been packed, with excursions, meeting new people and of course travel.
For me the tour finished on Friday and I'm now back in Auckland my starting point, having covered most of the highlights of the North and South Islands. I'm currently trying to get hold of Qantas (harder than it seems) so I can fly out to Australia a week and a half earlier than originally planned. My intention is to look for work in Melbourne (yes it's a budgetary requirement!) and once I have some money together travel a little and really just keep moving about in this fashion. I hope to make it to Sydney for Christmas and New Year, as I have friends planning on doing the same.
So I'm going to try and recall the past 6 weeks or so, factual errors will abound, I'm sure!

Lake Hawea, near Wanaka, South Island.

No comments: